Reliable cast iron Dutch oven pot – 7 quarts / 6.6 Litres. Big enough for all you cherished meal recipes.
This product is assembled and packaged in USA and offered under a lifetime .
- Perfect for traditional slow simmering of hearty soups, stews, braising roasts, baking bread, and more
- Cast iron construction provides superior heat retention and distribution
- Durable porcelain-enameled cast iron finishes are striking, easy to clean, and long lasting
- Cast stainless steel knob is extremely durable and oven-safe
- Self-basting condensation ridges on lid uniformly collect and direct vapors onto food
- Compatible with gas, electric and ceramic glass cooktop
- Oven-safe up to 450°F / 232°C
- Hand-wash only. We recommend hand-washing and drying your cookware to preserve the original finish.
- For hard-to-clean, stuck-on foods, soak cookware in hot, soapy water and re-season as directed.
Tramontina’s 7 Qt Enameled Cast Iron Round Dutch Oven is the perfect piece for experienced chefs, home cooks, busy parents, even those new to cooking or who are short of kitchen space. The one-pot jack-of-all-trades can handle casseroles, soups, stews, side dishes, breads, cobblers, puddings – the list is practically endless. Your guests will love the mouth-watering flavors enhanced by the pan’s self-basting lid. Cooks will love everything else – from heat retention and even cooking, to a porcelain-enamel exterior finish for elegant kitchen-to-table serving, and sturdy side handles for easy manageability.
Gradated Red (ombre effect)
Approximately 14" x 10"
|Reason for sale||
Big Size – 6.6 Litres / 7 Quartz
- Store Name: The Resellers Place
- Vendor: TheResellers Place
- No ratings found yet!